Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, January 13, 2006 @ 4:11 AM

YANRONG BOUGHT ME SOMETHING FROM....

I gotta admit she is nice. AND GUESS WHATS INSIDE... :)

I know you all are droolling! I got such nice WIFESSS. :))) ohohohs, im so flirtatious. HAHAHHS :D BUT LOOK AT THIS FIRST!

SOURR! :DDD YIKES, i had trouble eating IT! GWAHHHS :(
anyways, yunlin got me THIS! check it out.

Am i so easily injured? ahahahs. :D i admit i do get injured. AND NOW I AM. ( my friggin' leg ) BOOOS :) thanks loads though!
AND MY SISTER GAVE ME THIS TO EAT. i realised everything is about food. OHWELLS :) here goes,

HEHHS, cheddar cheese. it takes HOKAYS lahs. abit cheesy ;D woots.
so thats all. anyways, i trained hard for gymnastic today. AND WOW, ms woo took my socks again :( hehs, i can't find white socks! PFFT. :(((
&&&& i get to talk to people! :) duhh. :D
JHO ROCKS! :D righhhttt. 
JHO : I AIN'T BLIND. NEITHER AM I BLURR! im just.. blurred. and blinded. AHAHAHHS :D HELLOS PEOPLE. so bored. :(
|